- MISSION: Charge Sales User
- MISSION: Charge Refund User
The MISSION: Charge solution provides several functions that a user can complete that either process a payment or utilize features that complement the payment process such as calculating sales tax or generating receipt. These functions have been summarized here:
- Processing a Payment: A user can select this ribbon button that then walks the user through a payment process. Depending on the type of payment (Credit Card, Bank Account, Cash or Cheque) the user is also prompted through the correct process to charge and accept credit cards and bank account payments.
- Generating a Quote, Order or Invoice: MISSION: Charge has the ability to email the customer selected in either the Quote, Order or Invoice a receipt template. The template is converted to a pdf and can be attached to the respective SharePoint site utilizing the word template functionality in Dynamics 365 as the basis for these templates.
- Assigning Sales Tax to a Quote, Order or Invoice: As part of the MISSION: Charge functionality, a user can apply pre-defined sales tax to an existing Quote, Order or Invoice that applies the specified tax rate to the related line items.